بحث مخصص

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

no thing changes


..
......
......
...
...
....
..
......
...
......
........
.......
Every morning
...
I force my self to wake and I cheat on her and I tell her it is O.K.


I keep lying
..
to her by saying that I changed ,today is a better day and yesterday had passed away.


Every night
..
I force my self to sleep and I tell her that she is gonna have sweet dreams.


But it is all
...
lying because I spend my whole night while I can't even close my eyes.


I spend my whole
..
day having that feeling of being so confused ,of being so lost in a middle of a dark long road.


I have nothing
...
to decide or even to talk about i'm sick of being silent all the time.


I'm feeling so
...
empty deep inside .every thing is the same nothing changes and no body cares.
...
So do you
..
still insist that I live a happy life because that is my life.

No comments:

Google