بحث مخصص

Thursday, October 30, 2008

the court of love

I'm gonna sued you

in the court of love because you stole my heart ?Here Iam in the court talking to you judge.

So Please listen to me and promise me to get back my heart.

I really don't know how can I live a life with no time because he is my whole time



How I suppose to

look at the sky and she is having no light .
How can I forget the one who taught me how to be a live

my judge he is the only


I have ever loved so I suppose to let go of my heart.He is the only friend I ever got so I suppose to trust no one.



Please my judge

don't tell me to give up or to forget his love because deep in my

heart i'm sure that walking away from him wouldn't be the right thing.

Because up there

in his heart there always have been a place for me even if he walked away from me.

If you gonna ask him any thing ask his heart to beat for my love and thanks my judge.


No comments:

Google