بحث مخصص

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Tomorrow is a new start




........................................
.........................
................
......................
...........................
..........................
..........................
...............................................................................
Tomorrow is the a new start for me so my fate what are you hiding for me


And you my days are you gonna make it up for me or for the 2nd timeyou are gonna hurt me?


This last year was a nightmare for me all my dreams got vanished and disappeard.


I don't want to regret or to feel sorry for my self that is why I keep reminding my self


that I have a long road to go and a big dream to make true even if I failed before.


Sorry my heart but please don't be mad at me because I decided to forget you for a while.


Because it is you who is gonna make me lose this time.


And you mind you are the one I need beside me because with you nothing stops me.

No comments:

Google