بحث مخصص

Monday, October 27, 2008

from now on


.....
........
..........
..........
.....
.........
.........
.........
..........
...........
.
.........
.........
................
Do you want me to tell you about yesterday and the reason why I looked this way?.


you didn't know what is with me so thanks GOD that you didn't judge me.


I found every body accusing me they were looking at me as I'm an evil thing moving on this earth.


Do you know the feeling of hoping to be died wishing absolutely nothing from your miserable life.


Please don't be mad at me yesterday that was me but today it's a new day so I'm gonna start all over again.


From now on I'm gonna do what ever I want caring about no one.


I'm gonna fight all the sadness and the tears because they are the only thing they gave me.


So no more wasting of times about asking and wondering I'm considering it as my chance to be a new one
.

No comments:

Google