بحث مخصص

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Do you know


.......
....
.......
.....
.......
.......
....
........
........
..
...................
.........
................
Do you know

how much time I spent thinking about you

Do you know

how much I hate being far from you

Do you know

that the word(I love you )is much less than the feeling I'm having for you


Do you know

what happened the first I saw you do you know that I got back my soul


Do you know

that I Looked at the moon and I found him so happy for seeing me with you


Do you know

that my lips smiling at you and my eyes looking at you without even asking me to


Do you know

that you are the one who is catching my tears and and making them disappear


Do you know

that the best thing between you and me that I know you and you know me


Do you know

that your influence in my life just like the darkness when it is beaten by light

No comments:

Google