بحث مخصص

Friday, October 10, 2008

I wanna know why


I had been hurt and my heart is so sad and there no way to fix it or to get it back.


I hated him when he talked to me like that so i'm not gonna call him back.



I wanna know why he did this to me inspite he knew that was gonna hurt me.



I was talking to him about my dream the only wish I have ever had the only thing I needed so bad.



He just didn't care and it is not just that he made a fool of who Iam


I spent a lot of time trying so hard to find an excuse for him and the reason why for acting like he did.



But I just couldn't find it. I won't be able to forgive him for insulting me like this .

4 comments:

راعى الناقه said...

you have to forgive him
i know you can do it
your soul is high
regardes

just me said...

ربما قصصتى عليه احلامك ولم يستطع ان يشعر باهمية حديثك عنها
ربما اخذ الحديث على انه دعابة او بعض الحديث المرح
هناك من لا يستطيع ان يشعر باهمية احلامنا وخلجات افكارنا
هناك من لا يهتم بتطلعاتنا وهفوات لساننا
انظرى الى مجمل علاقته معك ، هل هو شخص مهتم بادق تفاصيلك ومهتم بك ام انه يرى العلاقة من منظور وقت ظريف
المحب الصادق يسعد بحمل هموم حبيبة اكثر من كلام الحب " وهذا فى الطرفين " ،، هل تعلمين ما هو الاسواء
ان يعدك شخص بان يظل بجانبك طول العمر ويرحل
الاسواء ان يعدك شخص بان يحارب من اجلك ويستسلم فى اول معركة
تقبلى مرورى

Nermien Hani said...

هو ليه كل الناس داخله على اساس انها في حالة حب ومشكلة؟

ماهي ممكن تكون كانت بتكلم اخوها , صديق اي حد مش لازم حبيب يعني

Nermien Hani said...

او ممكن يكون من خيال الكاتب

Google