بحث مخصص

Thursday, November 20, 2008

would you please help me?





















Something is wrong I feel i'm totally lost so please my time would you stop for a while?


Do you know what I'm gonna do?


To the sea I will go and then I will take a boat and to him I will talk may be he would know what is bothering my soul



And you my road take me with you as far as you can go and promise that you won't let me a lone



Do you know what !at the sky i'm gonna look and then I will make a wish hoping that my lovely star will do it




The sea keeps whispering in my ears and the road is telling me what he thinks is the best for me



My road and my sea thanks for talking to me but now I believe that all I need is just a journey deep down me so would you please help me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANX FOR YOUR MAGIC WORDS I THOUGHT FOR ALITTEL I'M DREAMING MAY BE THAT

SO WANNA LOOK TO THE SKY SO I FIND YOUR STAR AND YOUR ROAD MAY BE YOU R REAL

MAY BE OU R NEED SOME THING WILL BE AREALK SOON

I REALLY FEEL HAPY COS YOUR WARDS GIV NE ANOTHER IMOTIONS I REALLY NEEDED

THANX

Google