بحث مخصص

Saturday, November 08, 2008

My days finally decided














My tongue can't find the right words and my heart is beating so strong.



The sky is so bright there is no walls taking my light and the world is so quite.
.

All my eyes can see is the dancing of the birds and the trees , even the sea I can see him watching me.
. .
.
My nose keeps smell that perfume and I'm so confused I don't know what to choose.
. .
.
the red or the white rose and I keep hearing that song of that happy sweet little girl.
.
..
All the sadness disappeared and my smile finally decided to stay with me.
.
..
They wanna know what is happening to me they all envy me.

0
All I can say that my soul is so delighted and my days finally decided that it was enough and it is my time for making up.

No comments:

Google