بحث مخصص

Monday, November 17, 2008

sorry my eyes



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
Sorry my eyes because you had to watch your love dying


I know that his lies to you really hurt you but remember that deep down you u knew that he was


playing games with you and even my heart beat you refused to believe



Ask the moon to stop crying and tell him that you are trying



I'm gonna take you in a ride to see all the birds flying taking thousands of miles leaving every thing behind



I want you to convince my mind that every thing he sees doesn't have to be real and there is something called decieve



I'm gonna ask the sun to come around for a while may be you will be reliefed when you see the light



I want you to know that what happened is not the end of the road consider or



what happened is a lesson to you and i promise i will be there for you

1 comment:

الأديب said...

هذه هى الاروع فى الثلاه الاخيره
كلمتها عميقه والحزن فيها والحكمه كل شئ جمعته تلك القصيده .. يقف قلمى عاجز عن وصف هذه القصيده التى اشم فيها رائحه " إملى برونتى "
دمت دائما مبعده وإنتظرينى لابد ان أتفحص المزيد والمزيد هنا..!!
فى كل يوم يزيد إعجابى بقلمك اكثر واكثر

Google