بحث مخصص

Saturday, November 01, 2008

crazy moments

I keep remember
.
all the sad and the crazy moments I had.I can't keep them away from my mind I remember them every night.


Some times
.
I blame my spirit which is buried and died and the only reason of its dying it is you my mind.


And other times
.
I blame the circumstances who made me surrender to grief making every dream something impossible to be real.


Every night
.
I go to sleep hoping not wake again and move to a better place. I hate the light and the dawn
.
.
I don't wanna
.
see them any more because they reminding me of what I was and how great is my loss.


I don't know
.
if there is any words enough to tell how sad I had been since I got through this
.
.
After I lost
.
almost every thing starting with my self.I don't know if I have any thing
.
left makeing me staying on this earth.

No comments:

Google