بحث مخصص

Thursday, November 13, 2008

I remember you

I remember

the time I decided to give up on my dream because I was so tired and I didn't have the power to complete.



I remember

you holding my hand helping me to stand ,making me so determined to start all over again.



I remember

you talking to me making me realize how strong I can be just with believing in me.


I remember

you being the hope and the guide at this period of my life.


I remember

all these things you have done trying to wake me up. and


I remember

also how hard it was because I was some one who lost the hope some one who couldn't see the end of his road.


I remember

that you knew that I needed you without even me telling you.


Your are

so sweet ,you are an angel GOD sent you for me. You are giving me the



ideal thought


about how the friend should be. So please don't go away from me because you and me making


the best team.


No comments:

Google