بحث مخصص

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

u are so wrong





















Every time i got my smile back
you makes me cry


All i want is to be happy is that so much for me?.
You intend doing this( it tells me one thing how much you hated me) but the question is why did you marry me?.

Do u think that i will be always negative like this
that i will always forgive and forget about it?.


Do you think that i'm too weak to make adecision and make you stop ( stop)doing this is that what you think of me?tell me


Because you are so wrong.
All i wanted is to be is agood wife
and have happy life.

But you don't deserve.
someday you are gonna look for me and you won't find me because then i would be
me.

Take it as warn consider it as you want
I'm not afraid any more because i'm over you
along go.

No comments:

Google