بحث مخصص

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

hold my hands












Take off that alphet (alphet of sadness)it is doesn't fit on you either you throw it way )or give it to me to wear it for you.


Seeing you this way it broke my heart it is tearing me apart



Your scilence screams is rocking the whole place.Your scilence screms is contorlling me. I can't even breathe.


At least try me talk to me don't leave me like this i don't deserve this i'm worried about you to death.

Hold my hands and come with me and open your mind and listen to me
do you see?



Do you see the filaments of the night and they way they disappear?Do you see how the sun shines and the mornnig comes around?



Are you seeing what i'm seeing( birds full asleep and they didn't even know what they Are gonna eat and they woke up in the morning and eate and froget about yesterday


No comments:

Google