بحث مخصص

Monday, July 07, 2008

my world





















you asked me about my world you said
u wanna know all about it
in my world every body is keep talking and talking no body listen

the truth yesterday becomes alie today
as they having fun in making everything looking sucks



in my world to hurt ,to cheat even to decieve that is what makes you humanbeing but to love,to have feelings to be honest,this can't be


so either you change or you find somewhere else to fit and belong because it hadn't be me i need some one to rescue me
in my world you ask the question but u find no answer
in my world the common question is why and will stay why


in my world you will learn how to bury an how to kill
and after all you know about my world do u still want to join it to be apart of it

No comments:

Google