بحث مخصص

Sunday, July 06, 2008

do u know him





















yeah i loved him and i didn't even know what love is
i loved him and i didn't even know how i loved him
he is that guy do you know him


he is that kind person with such a heart and soul he is that person that u think he is just like the others but he is not(did u know him

he is that person who lives inside my heart behind my ribs and he comes to me infront of me like an angel


i always dream about him .all the times i feel his existence around since i knew him he is always with me doesn't leave me are u still asking who is he




he is ahuman being with eyes not like the other eyes


he has lips but not like the other lips those lips are telling me words (words )i'm hearing for the first time in my life (they are so much alive


he has hands but not like the other hands they are creative hands did u know him yet


u didn't know him and you won't because he lives in my heart and in my mind i'm the only one who knows him no body does


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It could give you more facts.

Google