بحث مخصص

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

sadness









all i can see these days is seas of sadness and darkness day after day it becomes even more so i can't take it any more



i keep telling me that it is gonna be ok but deep in my heart i know that it is just abig lie ,big lie every body around believe except me



but how can i ??i feel so homeless i know that i have house but it is not what i'm looking for
i wanna ahome ,home is (aplace to feel safe and happy and nothing ever makes you worried

with all friends around i miss this feeling so much.these days i talk to no body because of them i act this way no body gets me
,or at least try to get me



i wanna know what happened ?what had been changed ?why they act this way
why no body believes in destiny and they every thing for them selves

No comments:

Google