بحث مخصص

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

i can't even hate u

u aren't gonna see any good in your life because u had been so un fair to me
no body ever treated me the way u did

my (heart and u broke it) ,(my feelings and u hurt them

for me love and i loved u ,feelings i felt u,even emotions i gave u

i will ever never forget about u and that is for one thing to remind my self
that no body deserve to be loved
that no body deserve to have my heart

because of u i'm not gonna be able to share my life with any one
i for me it is better to spend the rest of my life alone in stead of sharing it with some one like u

u will be the ghost who chasing me all the time
i can't even hate u


sometimes (when u hate some one it means that u still care) for me i don't care at all
for me i can't love u and i can't even hate u

No comments:

Google