بحث مخصص

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

2nd face of me














I do love you but not in the same way i used to .All you can do these days is pushing and pushing and even more pushinig.
I feel that i'm gonna explode because of you GOD forgive you.

You didn't even admit it ,you knew that i did my best
and there was nothing to do about it.
All i needed is you to give me your support but criticizing me and judging me all the time is last thing i needed you to do.


You don't like me for me i really started to adoubt it ,you are loving me for things,things that u know about not for my heart or my soul or even the way i do.

Be careful and watch out you are gonna see the 2nd face of me and you are not gonna like it .I promise you in the case you don't change i'm not gonna talk to you ever again i swear.

No comments:

Google