بحث مخصص

Friday, May 02, 2008

i can't forget the way he smiled

i wanna feel safe again i missed this feeling so much .iwanna go up there to be with him
to the place where i can feel him around
to the place where i can feel safe again

but where and how i'm gonna meet him .i have to die first so i can be with him
for me it is not enough to see him im my dreams
i wanna see him i wanna talk to him
i miss him so much oh GOD hurts it is death who is pulling us apart


i can't forget the way he smiled to me
i can't forget the way he looked at me as he was telling me goodbye as hewas taking his last breath

no body did love me nobody will love me the way he did he was so special

الترجمة

نفسى احس بالامان اد ايه مفتقدة الاحساس ده.

نفسى اروح هناك علشان اكون معاه للمكان اللى احس بيه حواليا للمكان اللى احس فيه بالامان مرة تانية.

بس فين وازاى هقدر اقابله لازم اموت الاول علشان اكون معاه

بالنسبة ليا مش كفاية ابدا انى اشوفه فى احلامى نفسى اشوفه نفسى اتكلم معاه

ياااااه لو اقدر اقول اد ايه مفتقداه ياربى احساس صعب اوى احساس بيألم اوى

الموت هو الشئ الوحيد اللى فرقنا.

مش قادرة انسى ازاى كان بيبتسملى

مش قادرة انسى ازاى كان بيبصلىوقت ماكان بياخد النفس الاخير وكأنه بيقولى وداع

مافيش حد حبنى ولا حد هيحبنى زى ماهو حبنى اد ايه كان مميز.

No comments:

Google