بحث مخصص

Thursday, May 29, 2008

sad and alone



Any time you feel sad and lonely come to me i'm gonna listen carefully to me because you are apart of me i'm not gonna describe you any thing less but me.

You are the most wonderfull person i have ever known
this the least thing i can do for you.

You have such aheart, such asoul ,and they way u think ,and things u said oh GOD u make me empressed.
You look at things from new spectrum, from adifferent sight of view.


Most of the times u are happy and satisified and u keep telling me that is what GOD. want ,that is GOD well ..it is rare when i see u sad or cry because u are tough,stronger more than u or even i can imagine.

You have strong believing more than any one i know.
You are such abeautiful person so i'm asking u any time day or night come to me.

And i promise u i'm gonna be agood listener i'm gonna be that friend you ever looked for at least i'm gonna do my best to be u again.

No comments:

Google