بحث مخصص

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

i'm sorry

i'm sorry if i hurt i reallyi had to but i did'nt mean to

iwish if ican talk to u iwish if ican be honest with u

i know that u don't deserve this
i know that u are the one for me. no one can listen to me but you
no one can talk to me the way you do


but poor me it had been the hardest thing for me
i really broke my heart with my bare hands i hurt my self and i hurt u as well, and idid all of this for what


,for people which for them i'm absolutely nothing(nothing) even to notice or to care about

الترجمة
اسفة لو كنت جرحتك انا كنت مضطرة بس ماكنتش اقصد .
ياريت كنت اقدر اكلمك ياريت كنت اقدر اكون صادقة معاك.

والله عارفة انك ماتستحقش كده
وعارفة كمان انك الواحد لبا مافيش حد بيقدر يكلمنى او حتى يفهمنى زيك انت.



بس مسكينة انا ده كان صعب قرار ممكن اكون اخدته فى حياتى كسرت قلبى بايدى ومش بس كده ده انا كمان جرحتك وعملت كل ده ليه ضحيت بحبى ليك علشان مين؟علشان ناس مش بيهتموا بيا علشان ناس انا بالنسبة ليهم ولا حاجة.


No comments:

Google