بحث مخصص

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Believing

Believing is some thing to feel not to hold like the wind you can feel but you can't hold



so (u) who are not believing in GOD just ask your self
and u will know the answer by your self

trust me say his name after me time after time and tell me how does it feel?you felt some thing differient didn't u?u felt safe

i'm telling u one thing (that every thing has to come to an end
every thing great there is another thing even much greatest than him)


.GOD is the greatest and Death is the end
remember that he gives you those pretty eyes to give u the chance to look around


to know how wonderfull he is
for me i say thanks to him for every thing he gave me
and even for things he didn't give me because he knows
the best for me


all u need is to stop for while and think let your heart decide and feel him inside
and trust me you won't regret it

الترجمة

الايمان شئ بتحسه ولكن مش بتقدر تلمسه تمام زى الرياح .
وعلشان كده بقولك انت ياللى مش بتؤمن بربنا اسأل نفسك وانت هتعرف الاجابة بنفسك.

ثق فيا وقول اسمه ورايا مرة بعد مرة وقولى ايه احساسك؟ياترى حسيت بشئ مختلف ؟ياترى حسيت بللامان؟
كل اللى اقدر اقهولك ان لكل شئ نهاية وان كل شئ عظيم فى شئ تانى اعظم منه.

والموت هو النهاية وربنا هو الاعظم.
وافتكر ان ربنا اداك العيون الحلوة دى علشان يديك فرصة انك تبص حواليك علشان تعرف اد ايه هو رائع.

ان دايما بشكر ربى لكل حاجة ادهالى وحتى الاشياء اللى مش ادهالى لانه عارف الافضل ليا.
كل اللى انت محتاجة انك تقف مع نفسك وقفة صغيرة وسيب القرار لقلبك حس بيه جواك وصدقنى عمرك ماهتندم


No comments:

Google