بحث مخصص

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

forgive me

i loved him from all my heart.i couldn't even tell him.i did this for him not for me

i know that i hurt him
i know that i caused him pain


but i did that because i didn't want him to have hope
i wish if i could tell him that he is love of my life

we are not meant to be toghther.every thing is pulling us apart .i wish if we met in another life may be then we could be toghther


i know that he suuffered because of me but if he suffered days or even months
for me
i suuffered and i'm still suffering
i suffered my whole life


i don't know how it happened but it just happned.i remember the day we met
iknow that he loved me at the moment he saw me from the way he looked at me

oh GOD i wish if i can thell him how sorry iam
iwish if he forgives me

الترجمة
حبيته من كل قلبى.بس مااقدرتش اقوله
انا عملته ده علشانه مش علشانى
انا عرفه انى جرحته وانى ألمته
بس انا عملته ده علشان مااديلوش امل
ياريت كنت اقدر اقوله انه حب حياتى.
احنا مش مقدر لنا اننا نكون لبعض.كل شئ بيبعد عن بعض اتنمى لو كنا اتقابلنا فى حياة تانية يمكن وقتها كنا نبقى لبعض.
انا عارفه انه تعب وعانى بسببى بس لو هو تعب ايام وشهور انا عانيت ومازلت بعانى انا فضلت اعانى طول حياتى
انا فاكرة اليوم اللى اتقابلنا فيه.من نظرته ليا عرفت انه حبنى فى لحظةاللى عينه وقعت عليا
ياربى نفسى اقوله اد ايه انا اسفه
اتمنى انه يسامحنى

No comments:

Google