بحث مخصص

Thursday, August 21, 2008

what is fake and what is true
















Your love made me crazy i don't know who iam any more.


Because of you i cant recognize what is fake and what is true.



You are the pulse in my heart you are running in my blood.


In the journey of my life you had been the hope and the guide at the same time.



If i have any reason to live for ,it would be you.


The 1st i saw you i found my soul with you.


One of my friends asked me about you so i opened my heart i told him ( do you see ?that is her home).

2 comments:

رضوى said...

in the journey of my life you had been the hope and the guide at the same time.


عجبتنى اوى الكلمة دى :)

جميل طريقة تعبير حضرتك

دمتم الى الأمام
وشكرا على تشريفى فى مدونتى
panadol extra

Anonymous said...

سلام! آیا می دانید که اگر آنها را هر پلاگین که با بهینه سازی موتور جستجو کمک کند ؟ من در تلاش برای دریافت وبلاگ من به رتبه بندی برای برخی از کلمات کلیدی هدفمند است اما من دستاوردهای بسیار خوب است دیدن نیست . اگر شما هر سهم لطفا می دانم . به سلامتی ! با توجه به

Google