بحث مخصص

Thursday, August 28, 2008

my soul is so sad away from u




















Why can't you see what you are doing to me?.


your love is the only thing inside me that love who is taking me from me .


Why my lips can't smile to any one but you and
my soul is so sad away from you .


My tongue refuses to tell my words because of you and not even to the moon



who is becoming so jealous of you.because we used to be friends before i know you.


I know that there is no words enough for you and even if there is it won't be enough to tell you how much i love you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

السلام عليكم

iam sorry as my heart have been broken by that u talk about

iam sorry pls keep me far

ودمتم لنا بصحة وعافية

ويلا سلام

رضوى said...

رااااااائع يا دكتورة

بجد بجد اسلوبك حلو اوى

keep going

Nermien Hani said...

keep on dr ur words r gr8

Google