بحث مخصص

Saturday, August 09, 2008

stop hurting both of us


















Please my heart stop stop hurting both of us.


Your tears are hurting me.

Your screams are fires burnning me.


Do what all you can do, bury these memories inside of you. i know it is not easy for you.


Tell these words to my eyes .tell them to stop crying.


And to my lips ask them to go looking for what they lost before and get back the smile of yours .


And to my mind tell him to stop thinking and look around for awhile trying to be positive once in his life.


My hands tell them to pick up their camera and start taking photos photos for the trees ,for the birds , for the sea.


For the true smile of the innocent child.


Take photos for the sky ,for the stars .take photos for the moon and the light ,for the morning and the sunshine .

1 comment:

Nermien Hani said...

really nice words

so sensitive

but plz take care of punctuations

Google