بحث مخصص

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

I'm gonna kill that love

I'm gonna kill that love who lives in the soul and the heart.


With this love i used to sit and regret every day i spent in this relationship.


So i will prevent my senses of feeling and
my eyes of seeing.


I will prevent my heart of beating and

my mind of dreaming.


I will prevent my soul of screaming and
my voice of weaping.


You my hands i'm telling you to stop writing to him and stop lying to your self.



Letting go of your writing and giving up on your pencil it is all i'm asking.

I'm gonna kill that love to get my self out of that world of a fancy to the reality.


I'm gonna kill that love and bury it as it never existed.



2 comments:

FloNa said...

WAW !!!

bgad 7adretak abda3t f el kalemat fe3lan ..

bs is it real walla just wards ???
whatever , great feeling !! :)

FloNa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Google